28 Jun 2012

REPETITION

I had a few pieces in a show at Gallery 90 cuarated by my good friend Stealer Artman, its was also a special show because I got to exhibit alongside Mrs Storm (Nicky) who showed some of her photography, a triptych of me, so even more special! LMAO
The theme of the show was repetition so I took some of my old images and reworked them, I turned my Ai Wei wei oil into a panel with the image repeated 4 times, I did a triptych of skulls called very originally 'Triptych' I did a multi repeat image of the Messiah for Life Madonna, ink jet on canvas and two new sculptures. Three skulls painted in a Hirts kind of style called 'Hirst in Line' and a piece entitled 'Andy Can Can Can' a small tribute to Andy Warhol.
Although I sold noting at the show I have since secured a buyer for the 'Hirst in Line' Skulls! wooowoooo

   
HIRST IN LINE



ANDY CAN CAN CAN




THE ILLUSIVE MASON STORM by Nicky Storm 


WEI TOO MANY inkjet on canvas

MADONNA OF THE GHETTO inkjet on canvas

TRIPTYCH inkjet on canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment